Like so many others who live in the Northern Hemisphere...
I am loving the yellow light of Autumn.
The way it streams through the pine trees
and my windows in the early evening.
The way it pours in from the east in the morning
and warms me as I drink my coffee.
And the way it makes my studio glow in the late afternoon .
Just a few months ago I moved my studio and it has taken me a long time to get used to it, my new creative place. With the leaves falling off the trees I have discovered a new light warming me and my soul.
I am grateful for this time at home to create, gather all the things around me close
And Just Be.
This quiet time is when I am renewed and revitalized.
My heart is open.
Thank you for visiting and I wish you
Time to Just Be
- Aug 16, 2017 Create With me Aug 16, 2017
- Feb 26, 2017 As Winter Ends The Light Returns Feb 26, 2017
- Dec 4, 2016 A Quietness in the Cold Dec 4, 2016
- Nov 1, 2016 Yellow Light Nov 1, 2016
- Sep 22, 2016 Wildland Creatures, New Stencils Designs Sep 22, 2016
- Aug 16, 2016 That Time In Between Aug 16, 2016
- Jul 24, 2016 To Find Your Art Jul 24, 2016
- May 20, 2016 I Feel Like A Raindrop... May 20, 2016
- Jun 5, 2015 By The Light of Spring Jun 5, 2015
- Feb 19, 2015 Let Me Tell You a Story of Stones and Shells and Seed Pods... Feb 19, 2015
- Apr 2, 2014 Winter's End Apr 2, 2014
- Sep 11, 2013 September's Morning Sep 11, 2013