By The Light of Spring
My world has been ablaze with color.
Warm rainy days
have watered the gardens and my soul.
I've been quiet,
relishing my moments, touched by my workshops,
and always touched by art.
First came the flowers
then the green
Our home is a shady refuge.
Just like many of you,
I love to find beauty in unlikely places
and savor it
making it stay with me and last with
The return of the snowgeese
fills the sky with wonder
-filling me with wonderment too.
And the daffodil
wears her crown
for she is the queen of the garden.
This is my world.
A bird bath, a flower
And the corner of my worktable.
Each day the light
moves around our house,
the sun rises and the moon shines over the river
and my art grows
I am grateful.
- Feb 26, 2017 As Winter Ends The Light Returns Feb 26, 2017
- Dec 4, 2016 A Quietness in the Cold Dec 4, 2016
- Nov 1, 2016 Yellow Light Nov 1, 2016
- Sep 22, 2016 Wildland Creatures, New Stencils Designs Sep 22, 2016
- Aug 16, 2016 That Time In Between Aug 16, 2016
- Jul 24, 2016 To Find Your Art Jul 24, 2016
- May 20, 2016 I Feel Like A Raindrop... May 20, 2016
- Jun 5, 2015 By The Light of Spring Jun 5, 2015
- Feb 19, 2015 Let Me Tell You a Story of Stones and Shells and Seed Pods... Feb 19, 2015
- Apr 2, 2014 Winter's End Apr 2, 2014
- Sep 11, 2013 September's Morning Sep 11, 2013