At winter's end
light plays on my worktable.
Treasures are rediscovered
and new projects are revealed.
During this inbetween time
The magestic seems
even more magestic,
As glass windows reflect
the rebirth of life.
Art is a red wall,
an orange blanket.
Art hangs from the ceilings.
And is right there,
under your feet.
Sweet memories are made,
new andventures are had,
Walking and exploring
the streets of Portland
with my daughter.
Color and black and white
are equally beautiful.
My Art Journaling class began this week
at Oregon Institution of Technology
where I am an Adjunct Professor.
I am just loving this college and my students!
At home art works were prepared to hang.
at the Illahee Gallery
Invitational Book Arts Show
for the month of April.
The opening is Friday, April 4th
and I would love to see you there!
I have two workshops coming up,
on Saturday, April 12.
And the second is Sunday,April 27
in San Jose, California.
There are just a few spots left at both workshops!
I also will get to spend time
creating and planning
with this amazing artist.
A winter's end
I am ready for spring...
For new challenges,
new dreams to come true
and to always see the world
with fresh eyes.
- Feb 26, 2017 As Winter Ends The Light Returns Feb 26, 2017
- Dec 4, 2016 A Quietness in the Cold Dec 4, 2016
- Nov 1, 2016 Yellow Light Nov 1, 2016
- Sep 22, 2016 Wildland Creatures, New Stencils Designs Sep 22, 2016
- Aug 16, 2016 That Time In Between Aug 16, 2016
- Jul 24, 2016 To Find Your Art Jul 24, 2016
- May 20, 2016 I Feel Like A Raindrop... May 20, 2016
- Jun 5, 2015 By The Light of Spring Jun 5, 2015
- Feb 19, 2015 Let Me Tell You a Story of Stones and Shells and Seed Pods... Feb 19, 2015
- Apr 2, 2014 Winter's End Apr 2, 2014
- Sep 11, 2013 September's Morning Sep 11, 2013