The Thread That Weaves
AN ONLINE WORKSHOP BY ROXANNE EVANS STOUT
For the last year I have been teaching these workshops around the Pacific Northwest where I guided my students in the creation of their own beautiful and unique artist book.
The discussions that emmerged from my question: What is the thread that weaves through your art, have been thought provoking and as individual as the artists themselves. So with that...
you find that you are thinking about
the thread that weaves
has a place
in your life and art.
And if you want to begin or
continue to make art
of all that is you,
your past and your present,
your wishes and your dreams,
make a unique artist book that reflects all of this.
Join me for a go at your own pace online workshop filled with creativity, exploration and inspiration!
My workshop includes:
- At least twelve inspirational and instructional videos with unlimited access long after the workshop is over.
- Four step by step in depth lessons involving layering, collaging, stitching, wiring, painting and collecting.
- A beautiful group blog where all the projects and links will be posted.. where you can comment with questions, observations or concerns. You can also print out the lessons.
- Four writing collecting componants to go with each lesson and ideas for photographing your collections and projects.
- A group Flickr Site where you can upload photographs of your art and view and comment on other students projects.
- My consistant availablity by email and contact with you on flickr and our group blog
All for just....
Email me with any questions at: email@example.com